View Full Version : Racing Is On 6th of October !!!
Steven Forster
01-10-2013, 01:14 PM
As above racing is on this sunday from 5:45pm-10:00pm
Faster we get the track built the faster we can get racing :p
Who's coming and what are you running ;)
See you all there :thumbsup:
beasty boys motorsport
01-10-2013, 01:33 PM
4wd :p
AfroP
01-10-2013, 01:48 PM
me 2wd
Tyler William Liddle
2wd
4wd
Scott tinkler 2wd
Dean-ross 2wd
Geoff Blackwood 2wd
Kayleigh Blackwood 2wd
dpackster1980
04-10-2013, 06:37 PM
I'll be there.
chris68nufc
06-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Enjoyed last week so I'm hoping that I will also be there again!!! Let's not have the tightest track in the world tonight though!
chrispattinson
06-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Chris Pattinson. 2wd
chrispattinson
07-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Really enjoyed the racing last night, the track was great, loved the corner table top onto the straight.
Great night last night
Sorry about the bearn taking you lot out in the top heat
chrispattinson
07-10-2013, 06:16 PM
It wasn't a problem really. My fault for getting tangled. Hope it didn't detract from him enjoying the night. I think he adopted quickly to being on the track with the quicker cars. He's coming on loads.
Steven Forster
07-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Great night last night
Sorry about the bearn taking you lot out in the top heat
It wasn't a problem really. My fault for getting tangled. Hope it didn't detract from him enjoying the night. I think he adopted quickly to being on the track with the quicker cars. He's coming on loads.
Yeah hes doing great, and like chris said he was learning quick.....think he only got in the way a few times when he was trying to get out of the way and let the faster lot through.........its all about being fun ;) :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.