PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 3rd October


dobber
02-10-2013, 06:27 AM
So who's racing what, 2wd or 4wd this Thursday? :)

Dudders
02-10-2013, 08:49 AM
My Vegaboat by the looks of it!.

2wd for meeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Owhitehouse
02-10-2013, 09:41 AM
4wd for me !!

absolute alignment
02-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Tlr 22-4 this week I think.

Dudders
03-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Still dry here and I do think that it might stay that way...:confused:

dobber
03-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Well i have a set of Saddles for teh LAzer charged and a shorty charged for the 2WD so i'm ready for any occasion. Im hoping its going to stay dru or if it has to rain its only a bit as i want to run the Vega :lol:

GoDaveGo
03-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Losi 22 packed, batteries charged, new tyres bought... ready to race! :D

Dudders
03-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Cars all packed and ready to go!, oddly enough in EXACTLY the same places as when I left racing on Sunday!. I loves me prep me!

GoDaveGo
03-10-2013, 01:43 PM
I find the car stays more reliable when I leave it alone! :thumbsup: