View Full Version : Is it still first indoor meet this weekend
johnboy
04-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi is the first indoor meet still planed this Sunday.
Hoping to be there provided the missus haven't gone into labour.
neallewis
04-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi is the first indoor meet still planed this Sunday.
Hoping to be there provided the missus haven't gone into labour.
Yes it is John. Whitcliffe mount sports centre, as last year. Track builders from 12pm, open for racers/booking in at 1pm.
I too will be there if the missus hasn't gone into labour.:thumbsup:
johnboy
04-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Just our luck both will go when we are in middle of a race lol
NeilRalph77
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Yes it is John. Whitcliffe mount sports centre, as last year. Track builders from 12pm, open for racers/booking in at 1pm.
I too will be there if the missus hasn't gone into labour.:thumbsup:
Congrat's I thought I heard someone say she had.
neallewis
06-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Congrat's I thought I heard someone say she had.
Cheers! Mother and my new daughter are perfect.
phil c
06-10-2013, 10:49 PM
Congrats Neil , any news on yours yet john ??
johnboy
07-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Congrats Neil. Still a waiting game for me. Was due yesterday but a no show.
DianneH
07-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Must have been something in the air 9 months ago!!
Congratulations Neal - best wishes to you all - another daughter I hear!
John Walton still waiting and also Steve Lawson.....
Tobamory
07-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Gratz Neal, now the fun begins :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.