View Full Version : Morning race meeting Sunday the 6th October
Who is up for a chilled out morning race meeting?
shaun m
04-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Who is up for a chilled out morning race meeting?
ME Me me me :thumbsup::thumbsup::blush::p
bobbin
04-10-2013, 04:23 PM
It's possible I may drag myself out of bed
hotrodchris
04-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Got a lot of work to get through tomorrow so will see how I get on with that!:thumbdown:
Bernie_W
04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Looking forward to it, not sure whether to go 2wd or 4wd
Bernard
HOTSHOT III
04-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Weather looks good so i'll try and make it down!
gazmond
04-10-2013, 09:35 PM
I'll be there to prop up the back of the grid :)
jamiekerr14
04-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Im tempted.. but would need to source A Xray XB4 front bulkhead if I do race. As I have yet to order a new one since last sunday.
hotrodchris
04-10-2013, 11:05 PM
pretty sure ive got one Jamie if you had said earler i would have dropped it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::confused::woot:
marley
05-10-2013, 06:05 AM
See you there :)
jamiekerr14
05-10-2013, 08:39 AM
cheers Chris! yeah.. tbh was not planning on racing sunday- still not sure tbh. But if the weather is ok, I may come.. but not sure yet. Will let you know! cheers bud
shaun m
05-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Im tempted.. but would need to source A Xray XB4 front bulkhead if I do race. As I have yet to order a new one since last sunday.
jamie ive got a spare you can have :thumbsup:, and just get me a replacement ?
jamiekerr14
05-10-2013, 08:55 AM
cool cheers chaps! yeah whoever I grab one off if I come will order in a replacement one.
Briangb
05-10-2013, 09:03 AM
See you there :)
Hi Marley. Can you find out if Dean still wants my Ko Pro transmitter. I cannot race this week, but would be able to pop up briefly if required. Otherwise I should be there next week, weather permitting. Thanks Brian
hotrodchris
05-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Hi Marley. Can you find out if Dean still wants my Ko Pro transmitter. I cannot race this week, but would be able to pop up briefly if required. Otherwise I should be there next week, weather permitting. Thanks Brian
If he does and would be interested I have a steering wheel extension for it brand new in the packet?:thumbsup:
DiggerAde
05-10-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm up for it :thumbsup::thumbsup:
marley
05-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi Marley. Can you find out if Dean still wants my Ko Pro transmitter. I cannot race this week, but would be able to pop up briefly if required. Otherwise I should be there next week, weather permitting. Thanks Brian
I'm not sure if he does but he is going tomorrow, his name on here is badgio if you want to message him :)
shaun m
07-10-2013, 09:08 AM
excelent half day meeting , with 3 quallies and 3x 7min finals and in the sunshine too !!
now im off to order some diff gears !! :thumbsup:
roll on next weekend :woot:
also thanks to dan and julian for running the meeting :-)
DiggerAde
08-10-2013, 04:48 AM
A good half day meeting thanks to Dan & Julian for running a friendly mornings race :thumbsup::thumbsup:
HOTSHOT III
08-10-2013, 08:36 AM
As others have said thanks to Dan and Julian for running the meeting.
Really like the structure at TORCH, the fact that you can race every Sunday but because the half day meetings don't affect your championship position you can afford to experiment with setups etc.
Roll on this Sunday!!
Bernie_W
08-10-2013, 06:03 PM
A good half day meeting thanks to Dan & Julian for running a friendly mornings race :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for all your hard work, looking forward to next Sunday will be a little late should be there by 9am.
Bernard
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.