PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 13th of October !!!


Steven Forster
08-10-2013, 10:16 PM
As above racing is on this sunday from 5:45pm-10:00pm

Faster we get the track built the faster we can get racing :D

Who's coming and what are you running ?

See you all there :thumbsup:

DAVO
11-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Tyler William 2wd
" " " 4wd

Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Geoff Blackwood 2wd

Steven Forster
12-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Club transponders are on charge ;)

racdeaf
12-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Book us down ok
Robin Calvert 4wd
Dylan Calvert 4wd
Gary Waller 4wd

Steven Forster
12-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Book us down ok
Robin Calvert 4wd
Dylan Calvert 4wd
Gary Waller 4wd

No problem mate :thumbsup:

dpackster1980
12-10-2013, 03:21 PM
I'll be there, 2wd. Dunno what time I'll arrive because the wife is travelling back from Liverpool.

dpackster1980
14-10-2013, 07:33 PM
How quick was my car anyone? :p

AfroP
14-10-2013, 08:54 PM
How quick was my car anyone? :p

you the only one there like?

DAVO
15-10-2013, 09:04 AM
How quick was my car anyone? :p

Looked well dialled in

Great night Sunday the bearn really enjoyed it.

RichieZXR
15-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Nathan fully enjoyed himself, his driving has come on leaps and bounds and he was chuffed to get first place in B final.

I am looking for very hopped up SX3's to strip down as spares cars and to upgrade Nathan's car a bit.... Now that he has stopped smashing it every heat ! I was going to sell my 410 but will keep it and upgrade it methinks......it's never been setup since I got it, infact other than the shell and putting the motor in its never even been in bits.