PDA

View Full Version : which lipo charger


Big paul
09-10-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm thinking of changing my charger But have no idea which one to go for.
I have a budget of around £80ish so what do you guys recommend.

OneKiwi
10-10-2013, 07:39 AM
I use a hyperion and really like it.
Ichargers are good, and can be purchased from HK
thunderpower
skyrc have some really cool with good prices as well.

SlowOne
10-10-2013, 09:47 AM
I am a big fan of the Core UAC50 12v/240v charger (here (http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Manufacturer/Core_RC/CR161.html)). It does up to 6A for LiPo including balancing for 2 to 6 cells, and covers LiFe, NiMh/NiCad and Pb batteries. It's small and easy to use, and well within your budget at £60. It comes with a balance lead board (but no balance leads) and a big range of charge leads for all major connector types.

If you are looking for high charge and discharge rates then you are stuck with 12v chargers like the LRP and Nosram. Great chargers, but well over your budget. HTH :)

Big G
10-10-2013, 12:53 PM
The Etronix Powerpal Touch is an amazing charger for £99

10A charging and 12v power supply output to run your 12v iron off the mains without a separate power supply :)

http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/cml_product.php?productId=0000007351

AfroP
10-10-2013, 05:53 PM
I have recently had to replace my core UAC40 as the AC power went on it

am on a fairly tight budget so got one of these http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/electrics/chargers/overlander-lipo-battery-balance-charger-ac-dc-rc-6s-80-watt.html

cant complain for the price

Cossack2012
11-10-2013, 08:32 AM
I think you can have a look the new one SKYRC T6200 Professional Balance Charger, charger current 0.1-12.0A and compatible for Pb, LiPo, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMh, with the touch system only £52.69, not expensive.

http://www.r2hobbies.com/battery-charger/chargers/skyrc-professional-balance-charger-discharger-battery-meter-motor-rpm-tester-servo-tester.html