PDA

View Full Version : few hours help saturday


racingdwarf
11-10-2013, 08:27 AM
I plan on getting a couple of rolls of new pipe for the grass track today to lay the track for sunday on saturday.

I could do with some help, don't need many people as only need to lay the pipe, about 4 people in total is a good number or people will just end up standing about.

Now the forcast for saturdy is far from nice:cry: but we may need to use the grass sunday if the dirt is to wet and I don't want to be laying track sunday am as most people want to get racing and we just get a rushed job!

so who's up for getting soaking wet, cold and dirty?:lol: I'm in.

Leedsey
11-10-2013, 12:19 PM
busy sunday but

can do few hours Saturday morning, let us know what time if ok

Andrew

Dandare
11-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Sorry I can't get up there saturday as I sold my car. I've pre-booked :D our Focus for Sunday but Alison needs it tomorrow.

Looking forward to sunday for sure, probably run 2wd as i don't now care how dirty it gets. Hope people aren't too put off by the weather...

racingdwarf
12-10-2013, 12:31 AM
busy sunday but

can do few hours Saturday morning, let us know what time if ok

Andrew

May have to be saturday afternoon, but if the forecast is as bad as they are saying I may not bother:cry: as I'm not going to get totally drenched, keep you posted

Leedsey
12-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Sorry, Busy pm
Hopefully I will be able to help next time
Andrew

danielc3009
12-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi Dave. Do you need any help this afternoon?

racingdwarf
12-10-2013, 01:12 PM
had to work today:bored:

But anyway I plan to be up there from about 3.30

danielc3009
12-10-2013, 01:25 PM
Ok I'll see you about 3:30

racingdwarf
12-10-2013, 02:12 PM
good stuff, errrm bring a coat:bored: