View Full Version : Racing on Sunday 13th October?
HOTSHOT III
12-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Looking at the weather for tomorrow it looks like the rain will be arriving at some point in the morning but it is improving, last night the BBC said it would arrive at 7am but now they're saying between 10am and 1pm so we might get away with it.
Has anyone decided to race/not race?
shaun m
12-10-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm still planning on going as long as its not *+$$!ng it down !!
The xray's been stripped right down , cleaned, lubed , with new gears :wub:blush:, soo i'm now itching to get it dirty !! :o:lol:
Jon Merritt
12-10-2013, 08:57 AM
I'm itching to get my new car on the track so i'm 99% sure i'll be there :lol:
MrMagoo
12-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Should be there if the weather's OK... 6.5 with a working sensor fitted to the Cougar so it should have some speed this week (which may well be a bad thing)!
DiggerAde
12-10-2013, 02:34 PM
I plan on being there providing it's not pi__ing down:p:drool:
Yep, weather permitting meeting will run. Who is bringing a Maccy Ds :lol:
shaun m
12-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Yep, weather permitting meeting will run. Who is bringing a Maccy Ds :lol:
chicken sandwich for me :woot::thumbsup:
DiggerAde
12-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Will there be ice creams :p
Bernie_W
12-10-2013, 06:09 PM
The forecast I have is not looking good.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/so22
So unless it changes gonna give it a miss.
Bernard
hotrodchris
12-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Yep, weather permitting meeting will run. Who is bringing a Maccy Ds :lol:
Dan double sausage and egg meal please
Dan double sausage and egg meal please
Don't go near one, hence why I asked.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.