View Full Version : AM Meeting Tomorrow...
Dudders
12-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Gates open at 8.00am for a half day meeting!
Woodbine
12-10-2013, 08:12 PM
You sure they open at that time?
Dudders
12-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Pretty much so, it's the time the gates have been opened at all venues since I formed the club in 2010..... So I think I'm right....
dobber
12-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Pretty much so, it's the time the gates have been opened at all venues since I formed the club in 2010..... So I think I'm right....
Someone's tired..... ;-)
Woodbine
13-10-2013, 08:32 AM
I was only asking .... I'm will not be down as doing work at the new house so enjoy the 'Sun' on Sunday... (hmm looks rather wet outside...)
GoDaveGo
13-10-2013, 05:00 PM
It was a relaxed open practice due to wet weather and number of drivers. A fun morning was spent tinkering with the cars and great company as always. The Tamiya had great traction in the wet, so watch out for it on Thursday; as long as enough spares can be sourced from the 'Land of the Rising Sun'. TOP TIP: Bring a propeller if the weather's like this all winter!
dobber
13-10-2013, 07:02 PM
It was a relaxed open practice due to wet weather and number of drivers. A fun morning was spent tinkering with the cars and great company as always. The Tamiya had great traction in the wet, so watch out for it on Thursday; as long as enough spares can be sourced from the 'Land of the Rising Sun'. TOP TIP: Bring a propeller if the weather's like this all winter!
More like a periscope :-)0
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.