PDA

View Full Version : Results update-2013-14 Championship.


Mike2222
13-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Results from rounds 1 of the 2wd, 540/17.5t, and 4wd classes are now on
www.yorcc.org.uk/results/ (http://www.yorcc.org.uk/results/)

AC199
13-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Not that I can see, even refreshing the page doesnt show them

AC199
13-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Absolutley ridiculous. With a different browser I can see them, even a forced refresh on that frame doesnt show them...

Mike2222
13-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Can you see them or not ?

AC199
13-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Only if i use a different browser to my normal one.

Col
14-10-2013, 02:43 AM
I see them in both chrome and firefox

dmsykes
14-10-2013, 01:50 PM
I have no problem viewing the results. However on the Series standings list for the 540/17.5t series why have 2 drivers got 94pts & 2 drivers got 93pts for rnd1, seems a little odd.

Danny Harrison
14-10-2013, 02:17 PM
I have no problem viewing the results. However on the Series standings list for the 540/17.5t series why have 2 drivers got 94pts & 2 drivers got 93pts for rnd1, seems a little odd.

think you get an extra point for a tq in round or something like that.

Mike2222
15-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Oops, ticked a wrong box when setting up 540 Series table. Will correct itself
next time I update results.