View Full Version : Shropshire Winter Series 2013/14
MattyBox
15-10-2013, 01:08 PM
We would love to see some Micro's at the next round of the Shropshire Winter Series! Please visit www.eastshrewsburybrc.com for more details
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=983&pictureid=6261
russmini
15-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Matt,
As it seemed quite a relaxed meeting on Sunday, if I bought along a 12th truck, would it be ok for my son to have go?
Can't decide if I want him racing with me or not, but as his mum works Sunday's and I can't always get a looker afterer, I may take the plunge with him racing, but would like him to do some nice easy, relaxed meetings to see if it's for him, or not. Also before I spend money on another 2wd for him...
Cheers, Russ
MattyBox
15-10-2013, 06:41 PM
yeah man! The more the merrier!
russmini
15-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Cool, i'll sort it out for him.
Sure he'll be happier actually doing something, rather than sat around, bored and hungry, as he seemed to carry on saying on Sunday, lol.
tailboardm181
20-11-2013, 10:55 PM
New club night to start on the 29th November at the Grove School.
Check out www.eastshrewsburybrc.com
All welcome.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.