PDA

View Full Version : 3 places for 2wd available - Chadderton Rd 1


DianneH
18-10-2013, 11:49 PM
I have 3 cancelled places available for the meeting on Sunday

If anyone is interested please let me know

You can pay a £10 entry fee to:

[email protected]

to confirm a place.

Chris Elworthy
19-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Could anybody tell me if any of the 2wd places are still available? I've sent an email but haven't heard anything back as yet



Chris

Danny Harrison
19-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Could anybody tell me if any of the 2wd places are still available? I've sent an email but haven't heard anything back as yet



Chris

Send payment and turn up in my opinion. :)

Chris Elworthy
19-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks mate I've done that

nickoliver99
19-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Yeah I've done the same sent email and paid via paypal, so hope I'm in...

Chris Elworthy
19-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Would anybody be able to confirm that myself and the above poster have places for tomorrow? I have paid but received no confirmation.

Would rather not have to drive up there if I haven't.


Also, I have not given any race details, PT number, BRCA etc. can this be sorted on the day?



Chris

Loiismustdie
19-10-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm also waiting for confirmation.

Chris Elworthy
19-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Hopefully it's just us 3 then!

Stephen Lawson
19-10-2013, 08:53 PM
i beleive the entry list has been updated above and u have been added please check tho

DianneH
19-10-2013, 09:53 PM
I have updated the list to include the 3 drivers who have paid on Paypal and I also responded to the private mesages sent.