PDA

View Full Version : C4.2 build


Brewskie
19-10-2013, 01:09 PM
just building the above an have come across a little problem, when i attatch the rear arms an lift them up towards the shock tower they wont go up very far as they seem to rub on the diff outdrives, ive checked everything to make sure its correct fitting wise but as always a second brain can catch something im missing

any help would be much appreciated guys

MiCk B.
19-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi,

You might just need to remove the material on the arm where it hits the outdrive. Had to do the same on the C4.1

It's partly to do with running the arms reversed.

MiCk B. :-)

K-Brewer
19-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Hi,

You might just need to remove the material on the arm where it hits the outdrive. Had to do the same on the C4.1

It's partly to do with running the arms reversed.

MiCk B. :-)
ive seen this done on one before where i race

traffman
19-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Thats handy to know as i am just in the throes of building one.

lloyd1
19-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Have you put your shocks on yet cos then your arms wont lift up as far i built mine and did not have to file out rear arms

Skelbo
19-10-2013, 05:46 PM
I thought the same. I'm all now built except for the shocks and it didn't seem that the arms would lift so high once they are attached.

On a separate note, has anyone had a few incorrect or missing screws in the build process? I had a few small problems.

lloyd1
19-10-2013, 08:09 PM
No mine were all good have you fitter carbon side braces

Skelbo
19-10-2013, 08:30 PM
No, I'm going to try without.

Skelbo
20-10-2013, 08:31 AM
This is my time with hex fitment wheels. Is a narrow front wheel available anywhere? I only seem to be finding wide which would need cutting down. Any ideas?

gazhillAE
20-10-2013, 04:49 PM
This is my time with hex fitment wheels. Is a narrow front wheel available anywhere? I only seem to be finding wide which would need cutting down. Any ideas?

Only wide available as far I know
Cut down the only way

traffman
20-10-2013, 06:29 PM
I thought the same. I'm all now built except for the shocks and it didn't seem that the arms would lift so high once they are attached.

On a separate note, has anyone had a few incorrect or missing screws in the build process? I had a few small problems.

Incorrect screws yes, well actually in the b4.2 kit.
Im sure Cml will come to the rescue.

eb4_boy
20-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Incorrect screws yes, well actually in the b4.2 kit.
Im sure Cml will come to the rescue.


Drop a line to: [email protected]

With what's incorrect and I'll get the issues sorted for you. :)

Cheers
Liam

traffman
06-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Oops just noticed your reply , sorted the minor issue.
No problems an I love the car, such a nicely balanced machine.
The only upgrade I have purchased is a carbon x brace , just as I prefer I
A bit more give when tying down the strap across the lipos.

Lee24h
11-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Only wide available as far I know
Cut down the only way

Im sure schuey will do slim hexes now

RDG 40
14-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Finished my build today, what a lovely kit!

CML helped with a few minor issues tbh hands down to the guys there they know good customer service!!

Cant wait to race it now!