View Full Version : Anyone with a motor they want to sell?
dobber
19-10-2013, 03:17 PM
As above, I'm looking for a brushless motor for my sons losi 22. I don't need anything fast. Looking for something from 8.5 - 10.5. I can then reduce power until he needs it :)
Thanks,
Duncan
Dudders
19-10-2013, 05:08 PM
8.5t new Orion vtrsrvts :thumbsup:
Zippy G
19-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Orion vstPro 13.5 if its any good? £40
Orca rx2 13.5 £40 As new
grobson1970
20-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Iv got a Novak velocity 13.5 sensored £20
Gary
Owhitehouse
20-10-2013, 07:45 AM
I have a 4 turn ? Lol
absolute alignment
20-10-2013, 09:13 AM
More kids with losi 22's. We need to be careful we don't all get bumped down to the Dr final!
Zippy G
20-10-2013, 09:47 AM
'More kids with losi 22's. We need to be careful we don't all get bumped down to the Dr final!'
To all Dad's
They will always finish a round! :thumbsup:
If not it's YOUR FAULT!!! :woot:
Don't blame the Losi! :woot:
Ask me I KNOW :lol:
PS. The Finals are always 'Dr' or was that a typo. LMAO!
Zippy G
20-10-2013, 09:50 AM
More kids with losi 22's. We need to be careful we don't all get bumped down to the Dr final!
I hope that you aren't refering to Lee :woot:
LOL!
Zippy G
20-10-2013, 10:07 AM
As above, I'm looking for a brushless motor for my sons losi 22. I don't need anything fast. Looking for something from 8.5 - 10.5. I can then reduce power until he needs it :)
Thanks,
Duncan
Hi mate
I tried this by giving them a quick motor but turning the settings down. I learnt the HARD way, their driving only improved when I took the quick motors out and put in 10.5/13.5, they were comfortably winning races with them. My younger son Zain won his heat at the Rudebits GP with a 13.5 against some decent drivers, he also got the quickest under 13 due to consistency and not speed.
The quicker turn motors are just TOO snappy, you will find yourself fighting the car to get it to go well.
When I changed the motors to lower winds, with the ESC/gearing set up correctly I still achieved the same top end but it just got smoother and less aggresive round the infield (which is the important part) anybody can fly down the straight but its who gets round the corner at the end. :woot:
Hope to see you all soon
lee rc
21-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Everyone's a comedian :thumbdown:
lee rc
21-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Back with my old mate losi now things might change. But probably not
absolute alignment
22-10-2013, 02:40 PM
No way!!!! Are you driving the same car for two weeks running lee?
RudolfXC
22-10-2013, 03:00 PM
I've got a Reedy Sonic 10.5 for sale in excellent condition for £40.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.