View Full Version : Winter race calendar ?
Dandare
22-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Now we've reached the end of our summer calendar (up to 27th Oct) I wonder if we're able to establish some winter dates ?
Some of us are participating in the Stotfold Winter Series...
I'll guess at November:
10th - NBC (?)
17th - Stotfold R2
24th - NBC
(Stotfold R3 - 15th Dec,
R4 - 19th Jan,
& R5 - 16th Mar)
simonrhart
22-10-2013, 08:24 PM
There is also Herts on Ware: http://www.hertsnitromodelclub.co.uk/calendar/?list
Next 1/10th club meet is this Sunday. Weather looks like rain this weekend though.
I've had a bash at creating a few dates, must admit I've ignored Herts dates as I think Stotfold will take precedent over Herts for many of NBC club members.
The December dates either side of Christmas could be dependant on level of interest and i've tried to avoid too many 3 weeks racing in a row for those that wish to travel to Stotfold.
NBC Winter Race Dates:
20 October 2013 - Stotfold
27 October 2013 - NBC
10 November 2013 - NBC
17 November 2013 - Stotfold
1 December 2013 - NBC
15 December 2013 - Stotfold
22 December 2013 - NBC
29 December 2013 - NBC
12 January 2013 - NBC
19 January 2014 - Stotfold
26 January 2014 - NBC
9 February 2014 - NBC
23 February 2014 - NBC
9 March 2014 - NBC
16 March 2014 - Stotfold
30 March 2014 - NBC
racingdwarf
24-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Think we will go with the dates john has come up with for now ( cheers John I have just no time at the min:bored:) I will pin them on a new thred.
I may make a change in a few weeks, but not worth it at the min
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.