View Full Version : C4.1 bodyshell mounting
Lee24h
23-10-2013, 05:52 PM
How do you mount the rear of a c4.1 bodyshell as there is no body post
Swell
23-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Fit the under tray and use velcro
Most people cut the under tray down and fix under batt holders and bulkhead posts
Aire valley
23-10-2013, 07:37 PM
There is no need for a rear fixing.. I do as above , using the sides from a cut down under tray held in place by the carbon side braces.. Velcro on those and the body does the trick.! I do know of some people using a B44 rear body mount glued to the top of the Centro gearbox.
Skelbo
23-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Or if you have the carbon side braces you can run a slim piece of Velcro along the length of those.
Big G
24-10-2013, 12:39 PM
I made little lexan strips which secured under the battery braces. These had velcro on which held the shell tight.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.