View Full Version : This Sunday
Cremegg
24-10-2013, 12:25 PM
As the weather forecast looks very bad this weekend and being the last champ race
Could si or whoever is doing race control on Sunday let us know if it is still goin ahead (weather permitting)
Obviously we can judge the weather Sunday night but it's just I don't want to drive all that way to have race day rained away
I'm sure there are others in the same boat as me
Cheers guys
Mr Satchell
24-10-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm sure we indoors this weekend Chris
Gavin Collingwood
24-10-2013, 02:25 PM
No it's outdoors
Cremegg
24-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Yeah it's the last outdoor one Leon
Looks like you saved a trip up to Oldham haha
Si Coe
24-10-2013, 06:00 PM
I've got further to travel than you so I'd like to know too!
Darren Wales
24-10-2013, 07:25 PM
All,
I'm working this weekend unfortunately. The weather forecast does look very wet for Sunday, but that is the forecast now.
Let's keep reviewing the forecast up to Saturday and then a more informed decision can be made.
Leon, first indoor meeting is Sunday 10th November 13.
Darren
budfish
24-10-2013, 10:08 PM
I might be able to attend and ill race in the rain:D
Maddy
26-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Weather warning for tomorrow lads
Darren Wales
26-10-2013, 06:09 PM
All,
The weather forecast has actually improved over the last 24hrs and whilst it looks like some rain is due tomorrow, we are expecting the all weather track to stand up to the test, so the meeting is still ON. :thumbsup:
Neil, Rob, Si and Mark will be at the meeting.
All welcome.
Darren
birdy
27-10-2013, 09:58 AM
We've called it off, too wet!
Si Coe
27-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Great weather for racing....... boats!
Mines just charging up now.
Cremegg
27-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Can we not get count hill for today ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.