PDA

View Full Version : David Pack ---> Schumacher


chrispattinson
25-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Come on Pack ... .you've had enough time!

There was a bet last week, that if David beat me, I'd be changing my avatar on Oople to his Yokomo car.

If I beat David, then he'd display the Schumacher banner on his avatar for one month.

During practice, David was feeling confident, asking which side of his car I wanted to photograph for my avatar.

The race result is shown here, David's Yok 3 laps behind the Schumacher cars :woot:

In fact Scott Tinkler nearly got the 3rd place on the podium, David beating the HoBao car by a mere 0.6 seconds.


So come on David, fair is fair, let's see that Best of British Schumacher banner flying high in your avatar, for 4 weeks + 1 week of interest :thumbsup:

AfroP
25-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Lol

Thought you had let it slide chris...

Guess not :lol:

chrispattinson
25-10-2013, 04:14 PM
I thought about it Paul ..... but there's been enough time to get that banner changed. I'm sure Pack would've let it lie :D

paulj
25-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Hahaha and I thought Pack had got Gregs Schumacher drive :lol:

dpackster1980
25-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Happy now! I feel dirty and unclean.

chrispattinson
25-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Good lad. :). It suits you.

AfroP
25-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Good lad. :). It suits you.

it does actually

think you should ditch yokomo get a schumacher drive and run a k1 and 2wd belt car

Steven Forster
25-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Ha ha ha......well done Chris, and shame that Scott came a close 3rd position.....I bet pack's A@$E was nipping when he could see him catching up ;)

Team Schumacher for the win.....:p

DAVO
25-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Sounds like a good race were you among it Dex

Steven Forster
25-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Sounds like a good race were you among it Dex

Nah....I couldnt keep up with Scott and his 6.5 motor.....its way too fast compared to my SP 8.5.......couldnt get a good balance of grip from front to rear until the 4th round until I put some almost bald front tires on the front and went faster :lol:

Shifta
30-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Happy now! I feel dirty and unclean.

Ha Ha!! Love it :thumbsup: