PDA

View Full Version : Oliver Sholtz 4wd steering mod..


Darrin70
28-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Anyone know what Oliver was running on his T4 for a steering mod..?

Adam F
28-10-2013, 06:57 PM
I know a couple of the UK team had a different steering link that gave better throw, no idea if this was something similar?

Darrin70
29-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Can you share what they have done?

Muzzie
31-10-2013, 09:40 AM
I’ll post a picture when I get home of the steering mod on my T4. Alec Springer (Smartalec oople user name) gave me a modified steering plate to replace the ackerman bar. You will need new shorter turn buckles to make it work.

Adam F
31-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Sorry Darrin, it was the "Springer Special" part mentioned above that I was referring too..

Adam F
31-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Or should that be "special springer" ;)

StevenBest
31-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Or should that be "special springer" ;)
'Special Springer®':thumbsup:

jimbobr5turbo
08-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I’ll post a picture when I get home of the steering mod on my T4. Alec Springer (Smartalec oople user name) gave me a modified steering plate to replace the ackerman bar. You will need new shorter turn buckles to make it work.

Trying to get a bit more steering on my t4, is this mod basically a short link?

Muzzie
08-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Sorry I forgot to upload the pictures :blush:

Kusal
08-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Any possibility in giving me the measurement or a drawing with the measurements?
I would also like to recreate it?
Or if anybody can make it...
Thx.

jimbobr5turbo
08-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Sorry I forgot to upload the pictures :blush:

Thanks for pics, looks like it gives a bit more lock:thumbsup:

passy
10-02-2014, 05:35 AM
Any possibility in giving me the measurement or a drawing with the measurements?
I would also like to recreate it?
Or if anybody can make it...
Thx.

Or maybe drop the part onto a photocopier?

proximo
13-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Or maybe drop the part onto a photocopier?
Hi i hope this is what you looking for

jimbobr5turbo
13-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Sorry I forgot to upload the pictures :blush:

I know its not related to this link, but have you also flipped the rear wishbones and mounted the shocks on the front of the tower? Haven't seen this mod, but heard of it