PDA

View Full Version : Thank you NEAM


Jedward
28-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone at NEAM on Sunday for making Charlie and I very welcome on our first night and for showing Charlie the ropes; we had a great evening! :thumbsup:

I have a set of mini spikes and inserts on order, and we're planning to be back on Sunday for more of the same.

Thanks again guys.

John & Charlie

chrispattinson
29-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Great to see you two enjoyed it and will be back for more. Charlie drove really well.

DAVO
29-10-2013, 10:35 AM
He was driving like he had been racing for ages,I was genuinely impressed.

Steven Forster
29-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Yeah he was a good little driver not only just because of his age but with the buggy he was using as well......he is a natural racer and with regular practice he can be a top driver in a few years to come ;)