PDA

View Full Version : New User / Issue Signing up


Chequered Flag Racing
29-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Got a message via another forum



Ive tried to sign up to oople last week but their website has a fault. I doesnt matter how may times i sign up with different usernames and emails it still wont let you on? Also none of their contact emails work they have all been disabled and none of the admin reply to their personal emails about the problem so im stuck for signing up? Any email that i send to oople gets bounced back undelivered? Do you possibly know of any problems?

Anyways i will keep an eye out for anything else you are listing and will paypal you over the money for this servo.


Can Admin help?

I'll link him to this thread

Col
29-10-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm not admin, so can't comment on specific issues (as I don't have access to any details) but I will say that there have been several people sign up over the last few days. I can only assume that he's making a mistake somewhere?