PDA

View Full Version : XB4 rear insert problem


OneKiwi
29-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi all
I had a look at the rear toe etc inserts on my xb4 and saw a huge difference in the difference in how far each arm was from the chassis.

For the moment I am having to hava a 1dot and a .5 dot just to get it looking right.

Anyone else had this problem or similar?

Could the RR or RF taken a bang? I have put them both on a flat surface and they seem fine.

Enlarged holes in the diffhouse?
Bent pins?

I have checked most things I can think of but wonder if anyone else has an idea or two?

Thanks
Simon

AfroP
29-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Remember there are inserts in the fr and rr barces
Is it possible you have odd inserts in them?

OneKiwi
30-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Thats the problem I have to have odd inserts in the RR so the toe is the same from the chassis from the underside

mattr
30-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Have you tweaked the chassis?
Also, are the parts used for location/are measuring actually keyed to the chassis, or just held in place by the screws? Screwed only parts can move around due to tolerance stack/clearance holes.