PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Apex tomorrow.


dobber
30-10-2013, 04:52 PM
I've ordered some tyres from Apex which I need for tomorrow's race meet, problem is I can't get to apex tomorrow. Is there anyone going there for stuff that will be at SHRCCC in the evening that could pick up my tyres for me.

Cheers,

Duncan.

keith123
30-10-2013, 05:19 PM
I will be going to Apex in the afternoon but I won't be racing.

However I only live a mile down the road from the track so you could either pick them up on your way there or perhaps Oly could pick them up on his way.

Owhitehouse
30-10-2013, 05:26 PM
I will be going to Apex in the afternoon but I won't be racing.

However I only live a mile down the road from the track so you could either pick them up on your way there or perhaps Oly could pick them up on his way.

I can pick them up on way to the track if that's any good ?

dobber
30-10-2013, 11:08 PM
I can pick them up on way to the track if that's any good ?

That would be ace, cheers guys!!

keith123
31-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Duncan

Let me know what it is you need me to pick up.

I've sent you a message.

Cheers
Keith