PDA

View Full Version : C4.2 finisher on a +8mm c4.1


discostu
31-10-2013, 09:29 PM
First thing I apologise if this has been asked before

Does the new jconcept finisher C4.2 body fit on a +8mm C4.1

Thanks in advance

Stu

RDG 40
31-10-2013, 11:21 PM
I spoke to jemmo earlier about if a c4.1 proline bulldog would fit a c4.2 he was happy it would jus tighter at front presume c4.2 got widened at that point

So i can only make presumption c4.2 bk to c4.1 of any kind would be easier so yes in theory

Just dont go by cut lines when fitting i did that with vega and it firtted perfect just needed time and constant trialing

noreargrip
31-10-2013, 11:49 PM
I'm running bull dog 4.1...fits fine ..ok a little bit off at the front but I'm not bothered . No one who has seen it has even noticed...I just haven't painted the .2 version yet.i have a finisher also off the 4.1, havnt yet put it on but would expect it to fit just the same.

ste_lazzaro
02-11-2013, 09:59 AM
I did exactly the same! C4.2 body still unpainted, and C4.1 body readily available..
It fits, of course it is a bit short at the back and a bit "lean" at the front.
However if you use velcro to attach it to the undertray, it will almost compensate for the different shape.
Of course C4.1 undertray does not fit..