View Full Version : Next Meeting Thursday 7th November 2013
Dudders
03-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi guys, racing from 6.30pm as always.
Hoping to get trackside this week to change the layout a little and repair the main straightaway! :thumbsup:
Dudders
06-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Te boys racing, I'm pit b*tch :cry:
14 crazychris
06-11-2013, 08:36 PM
I got my new transponder so will hopefully be trying that out on Sunday :thumbsup:
It's anotehr one I'm going to have to miss - got a big sports weekend away this weekend so I can't race tonight
Good news is the v. busy Jitsu phase that happens every year around this time is almost over and normal service will resume shortly so I can come racing again
Of course I say racing, I mean sitting around laughing and joking and then taking £00's of toy car into any solid surface or other car I can find. All this in between avoiding Dudder's advances
dobber
07-11-2013, 11:16 AM
It's anotehr one I'm going to have to miss - got a big sports weekend away this weekend so I can't race tonight
Good news is the v. busy Jitsu phase that happens every year around this time is almost over and normal service will resume shortly so I can come racing again
Of course I say racing, I mean sitting around laughing and joking and then taking £00's of toy car into any solid surface or other car I can find. All this in between avoiding Dudder's advances
LOL :lol::thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.