View Full Version : b4.2
Rcnoob
04-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Hi all, i'm looking to make the move from Durango to associated at Christmas, looking to do so through the b4.2. I was thinking I might by one second hand with electrics and a few spares to get me going and was wondering if anybody could give me a rough estimate of what it would cost, thanks.
lloyd1
05-11-2013, 09:26 AM
have you looked at a c4.2
Rcnoob
05-11-2013, 03:26 PM
I know but the only problem is that its gonna be amother 150-200 quid more for a c4.2 with an electric setup. Can i just ask because i have no idea, whats the difference between the c4.1 and the c4.2
Big G
05-11-2013, 03:36 PM
I know but the only problem is that its gonna be amother 150-200 quid more for a c4.2 with an electric setup. Can i just ask because i have no idea, whats the difference between the c4.1 and the c4.2
Nearly all the parts in the C4.2 conversion are natural progressions of the original C4.1 design, with a moulded gearbox and several improvements to the design and durability of components.
Rcnoob
05-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Oh ok, well ill have a look at the c4 and see if thats the option for me, thanks!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.