PDA

View Full Version : Racing this sunday 10th November


racingdwarf
07-11-2013, 07:15 PM
We should be racing this sunday, don't tell the weather as when I last looked, it was dry:woot:...but that could change so shhhhhh.

I hope to be on the dirt, but if not the grass it is. I will be running with a nw lap counting system:thumbsup:

Please try to make it if you can, numbers have started to drop again:confused:

Dandare
08-11-2013, 09:50 AM
I'll he there come rain (oops, soz), wind or shine.

I too hope, as always for a positive turn out, to justify the drive up :p

racingdwarf
08-11-2013, 09:25 PM
see, this is what happens:mad:, I say dirt track and the weather forcast changes to wetttttttt! apart from sunday, sun on sunday oh well looks like it could well be on the grass

fudgemeister
08-11-2013, 09:39 PM
i shoulld be there :woot:

racingdwarf
08-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Good stuff.

ShaunieT
08-11-2013, 11:07 PM
I should be there in the morning with Jack, Joe should
be there about lunchtime once footie has finished

racingdwarf
09-11-2013, 12:06 AM
yay good stuff, need to know about late entrys now as I'm still getting the hang of the new computer system, not sure how easy it will be to add anyone once the 1st round has started:wub, would have to wait until end of round , better I know whos comming so I can get them into the system from the start.

also no more bribes, the system works the finals out at the end:lol: so your going to have to beat the boys fair and square

Oh and no more of me shouting GO any more at the start of heats, :thumbsup:

jonnyboy81
09-11-2013, 10:15 AM
I'll be there this week :-)

racingdwarf
09-11-2013, 04:29 PM
dropped into the track on the way home from a job this afternoon ,had the mowers with me so cut the longer bits of grass on the grass track, was surprised to see the dirt track has only a couple of puddles on it so we may well be able to use it tmro we will see what the morning brings:D

craigieboy46
09-11-2013, 06:19 PM
count me in i shall be there

racingdwarf
11-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Quick post to say thanks to all who came, the dirt track was fantastic today perfect grip:thumbsup:, think everyone enjoyed it, cars just look wright on dirt.

after a slow start due to generator issues,the new computer system seemed to work well and every one got the hang of it. and once I get the hang of it I will post the meeting results up on here:blush:

great to see jonney back again :thumbsup:

dan took some great photos just have a look at the other thred :thumbsup:

ShaunieT
11-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Great day :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed the dirt and the new computer system,as did Jack and Joe,
can't wait till the next meeting.

Apologies with the delay to racing due to my poxy generator which has managed
to fry my charger,big thanks to Craig and Dave for the loan of the saddle packs
which saw the boys through the finals:thumbsup:

Once again,great day,great company