View Full Version : Good days racing today.
Chris B
10-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Enjoyed today. Thanks to everyone who organised.
Gavin Collingwood
10-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Very good racing in the final well done to luke on his win, I was right on his tail and last year he may have bottled it but to his credit he held out for a good win. Very enjoyable day.
Holden1979
10-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Good day all round , thanks all
rob m
11-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Very good racing in the final well done to luke on his win, I was right on his tail and last year he may have bottled it but to his credit he held out for a good win. Very enjoyable day.
You was on his tail?....chris was on his tail and passed luke at one point to gain number 1:p
Gavin Collingwood
11-11-2013, 07:38 AM
Not for the last 2 mins he wasn't..... I was only a corner behind him
Chris Elworthy
11-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Really enjoyed yesterday, excellent track layout and ran very smoothly after the computer issues were sorted.
A final was a great race between Luke, Gav and myself in particular feel annoyed that I threw it away after I caught and passed Luke...obviously young Luke deals with the pressure far better than me! A star of the future for sure.
Looking forward to the next rounds of the series, the 2wd championship looks like it will be a close one on yesterday's evidence.
Chris
budfish
11-11-2013, 10:02 PM
You was on his tail?....chris was on his tail and passed luke at one point to gain number 1:p
You are bob
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.