PDA

View Full Version : round two


mark christopher
10-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Firstly big thank u to muzzy and Leon for looking after me today and the guys who marshalled for me. Very much appreciated.

Another superb run meeting I really enjoyed the track, just gets better and better.

thorny97
11-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Very good track again, the boys keep outdoing themselves, its just unfortunate we have to wait till after Christmas now for the next round, roll on 2014.

One point of negativity the standard of driving in the finals needs to be cleaned up, I was taken out on the first corner of the race by a car thinking he could win it at that point, and to be fair this happened in a couple of the finals. I suppose that's just racing, but it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth afterwards.

Jlc57
11-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Once again a great day at Worksop - it's a long travel but well worth it for the racing, buzz and people. Paul have 2 great finals coming from the back I get a 2nd and 3rd place - just have to do something about the qualifiers! Can't wait for the next round but disappointed its January

DAVO
13-11-2013, 10:27 PM
So who was top 3 of each class I can't believe there is no hype or race reports or anything from these big meetings :(