PDA

View Full Version : X-60 thank you


chuckie stella
11-11-2013, 12:49 AM
I would just like to say a massive thank you to Top Man, Darren Boyle for supporting my Stadium Truck racing this season.

The X-60 is simply the BEST Stadium Truck I've had the pleasure of driving.

Thanks again to X-Factory UK!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DRING BACK STADIUM TRUCK RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Matt Owen

KickMe
11-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi Matt, could you post your set-up sheets for the X60, specially for carpet and dry/wet astro? I'm thinking of running mine again.

kevh
12-11-2013, 06:30 PM
It's almost as good as my X-60CF Matt :p

As for setup, at silverstone on saturday I ran it virtually out of the box. The only changes were
front and rear camber links outside on the tower & hub (no Espeed mounts)
1.2mm rear rollbar,
shock oil front 40wt, rear 35wt
kit springs & pistons

I really enjoyed racing a truck again, more people definitely need to get involved!!