View Full Version : RD 2 chadderton entry list
vinny20
13-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Can any please post the round 2 chadderton.
vinny20
14-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Can anyone help me hear if pos
jameswilkinson7
14-11-2013, 03:23 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139837
vinny20
14-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Cheers, what time do doors open and what time do we have to be there for
NeilRalph77
14-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Doors will open at 7.30 am.
Practice will be 8 am to 9 am followed by drivers' briefing
We aim to have heats on the line at 9.15 am with the intention of finishing the meeting no later than 5 pm.
Danny Harrison
14-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Doors will open at 7.30 am.
Practice will be 8 am to 9 am followed by drivers' briefing
We aim to have heats on the line at 9.15 am with the intention of finishing the meeting no later than 5 pm.
Are you gonna be attending this time pal? Neals coming to this one too hopefully :)
Jamie B4
15-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Any news of an entry list as still had no confirmation that I am in so dont want to get up early and travel down if not in
Jamie
NeilRalph77
15-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Are you gonna be attending this time pal? Neals coming to this one too hopefully :)
Yeh yeh, I was booked in for first round but I was only 2 weeks out of surgery and still on crutches so I had to give back word. Only in for 2wd, 4wd's stripped and up for sale.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.