timmy80
16-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi guys,
I recently asked on the facebook page about getting a 1/10 buggy, thanks for your suggestions.
I have now sorted myself out with everything apart from a LiPo charger which I will get today.
So my set up is:
Schumacher Cougar SV
Etronix Photon 2.0 ESC
Etronix Photon 12t 3300kv
All bought second had so all in for everything I have managed to do it for £170. I am sure the motor and esc could do with upgrading at some point but just to get me started I figured this would serve me well.
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_12_zpsf59830d6.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_12_zpsf59830d6.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_121_zpsa1cba6c8.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_121_zpsa1cba6c8.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_122_zps40b69f3c.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_122_zps40b69f3c.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_124_zps3d69baa9.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_124_zps3d69baa9.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_123_zps8f6d1e70.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_123_zps8f6d1e70.jpg.html)
I should be coming down on the 30th November for my first race, ever, it will be easy to spot me anyway, the one at the back crashing all the time!
I recently asked on the facebook page about getting a 1/10 buggy, thanks for your suggestions.
I have now sorted myself out with everything apart from a LiPo charger which I will get today.
So my set up is:
Schumacher Cougar SV
Etronix Photon 2.0 ESC
Etronix Photon 12t 3300kv
All bought second had so all in for everything I have managed to do it for £170. I am sure the motor and esc could do with upgrading at some point but just to get me started I figured this would serve me well.
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_12_zpsf59830d6.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_12_zpsf59830d6.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_121_zpsa1cba6c8.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_121_zpsa1cba6c8.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_122_zps40b69f3c.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_122_zps40b69f3c.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_124_zps3d69baa9.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_124_zps3d69baa9.jpg.html)
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/Timmy_Pinder/_123_zps8f6d1e70.jpg (http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/Timmy_Pinder/media/_123_zps8f6d1e70.jpg.html)
I should be coming down on the 30th November for my first race, ever, it will be easy to spot me anyway, the one at the back crashing all the time!