PDA

View Full Version : Racing 24th of November......PLEASE READ !!!


Steven Forster
19-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Alright people let me know who's coming this sunday for seaham.....??

There will be a few less people running this week with the winter series thats on but will still run the club night if we get enough people to race !!!

Keep checking this thread for an update to see if we are running or not.....will let people know by 5:00pm to save people travelling ;)

Anybody wanna text or ring me to find out you can reach me here......
07895 896 188

:D

dpackster1980
19-11-2013, 05:51 PM
I'll be there.

beasty boys motorsport
19-11-2013, 06:11 PM
im not :p

Steven Forster
19-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I'll be there.

I heard you thought the K1 was the best thing since sliced bread at worksop ??? :p :woot:

DAVO
19-11-2013, 07:20 PM
We cannot make Sunday mate well be knackered of Benfield

dpackster1980
19-11-2013, 10:26 PM
I heard you thought the K1 was the best thing since sliced bread at worksop ??? :p :woot:

Nope, it was boring. :p

Jedward
19-11-2013, 10:38 PM
We will be at Benfield during the day, so won't be there on the evening.

paulj
20-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Sorry Dexter, it's Benfield for Josh and me. At least there won't be another round until end of January now as the December round has been cancelled.

N7ELA
22-11-2013, 01:53 AM
I will be there, 4WD this week.

Steven Forster
22-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Due to the low numbers for racing we will not be going ahead with the club meeting this sunday !!!

"BUT" Racing "WILL" be back on again as usual at the same time next sunday :thumbsup: