View Full Version : NIB XLS on ebay
NeilD
19-11-2013, 12:46 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schumacher-Cat-XLS-Vintage-new-unbuilt-kit-/221317910970?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item33879351ba
DanB4
20-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Sold my 2 NIB XLS's recently too - good luck Neil! Hope you get what it deserves :)
NeilD
20-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Sold my 2 NIB XLS's recently too - good luck Neil! Hope you get what it deserves :)
I don't know whether to bid or not. I need a 2WD for next season along with all the electrics so I think this one has come along at the wrong time :(
DanB4
20-11-2013, 07:22 PM
I don't know whether to bid or not. I need a 2WD for next season along with all the electrics so I think this one has come along at the wrong time :(
Ah sorry I thought you were selling not buying!
James
20-11-2013, 07:51 PM
I've got a new built XL and a SWB for sale for whoever doesn't get this..!
NeilD
20-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Ah sorry I thought you were selling not buying!
No mate, if I had one I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever sell it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.