PDA

View Full Version : Apex Models & Ballistic Buggy Tyres


Dudders
19-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Guys,

Richard now has stock of the favoured Ballistic Buggy Green Compound Tyres.

No need to shop around now.

:thumbsup:

GoDaveGo
19-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Will they be added to the website? I'm waiting on that 10% off code for SHRCCC members to use on the website too. Would be another excellent reason to spend more money with Apex Models, as calling up to order for the 10% discount is tricky around here with my lack of phone signal. *Hint hint* :-)

Dudders
21-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Use the JE Models site ;)

GoDaveGo
21-11-2013, 05:22 PM
JE Models... Under new management... Apex now with Ballistic Buggy stock... ooOOOOoh! :lol:

Dudders
21-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Erm Dave.... Where have been for the last week!

GoDaveGo
21-11-2013, 06:13 PM
I did wonder why you said Apex had JE's old BB stock. I've been well and truly out of the loop mate! Malcolm Tucker won't be happy! :lol: