View Full Version : Racing at York-23rd Nov. Trucks Rnd2
Mike2222
21-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Its Truck time again. Rnd 2 Of the Club Championship this Saturday. Lets have a good turnout for this one. The Callans are absent due to international commitments (they are racing in North-East) so lots of points up for grabs.
Usual classes will race, doors open 1745, racing starts 1845.
Dont forget Club membership renewal !!
Mike
Alex Johns
21-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Hi Mike,
I am hoping to come join in the racing on Saturday night.
I am not a club member and returning from racing after 18 years off.
I am running in 2wd and have Schumacher yellow mini pins fitted.
Would it be possible to borrow a transponder it's the final thing I have to purchase now?
Is there anything I need to make note of before I come?
Best regards
Alex johns
farmboy
22-11-2013, 11:30 AM
The club has a bank of transponders to use on race nights, for those without a PT. It's not a problem and PT's aren't compulsory - just quite useful.
Alex Johns
22-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Thank you very much for the information.
Alex
farmboy
22-11-2013, 05:15 PM
More info here: www.yorcc.org.uk
farmboy
22-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Important stuff on club fees and BRCA membership.
http://www.yorcc.org.uk/about/club-membership-and-racing-fees/
Alex Johns
22-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Great stuff much appreciated.
Looking forward to coming along and joining in.
Thanks a lot.
Alex
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.