racingdwarf
23-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Hi all
We are not due to race this sunday, But I do need to get a few small jobs done up at the track. We could do with having a bonfire to clear up all the old wood I plan on sorting the lights/plug on the container so we can use it for pitting in the winter to get out of the -10 wind chill we always get:D and maybe plant the new gate post oh and I need to mow a square for the flight boys.
But thats not actually a lot of work, and the weather looks good saturday and sunday meaning the tracks could be dry,seems a shame to waste the opportunity of having a run if we get the jobs out of the way.
Anyone up for it???
We are not due to race this sunday, But I do need to get a few small jobs done up at the track. We could do with having a bonfire to clear up all the old wood I plan on sorting the lights/plug on the container so we can use it for pitting in the winter to get out of the -10 wind chill we always get:D and maybe plant the new gate post oh and I need to mow a square for the flight boys.
But thats not actually a lot of work, and the weather looks good saturday and sunday meaning the tracks could be dry,seems a shame to waste the opportunity of having a run if we get the jobs out of the way.
Anyone up for it???