View Full Version : new racer
timmy80
23-11-2013, 05:02 PM
I got my first 2wd buggy this week and was wondering if people go to the outdoor track just to bash? Is this even allowed? Was thinking of going down tomorrow morning.
Bells
23-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Why not come to whitcliffe mount sports centre , meeting starts at 1 pm
timmy80
23-11-2013, 08:31 PM
I could do of the wife doesn't need the car! I have not even driven round a track let alone raced, are there hand out transponders?
Stringerhot
23-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Timmy !dont panic there's handout transponders available on request
timmy80
24-11-2013, 12:00 PM
I cant make this afternoon unfortunately, I don't have the car.
I did however pop down to the outdoor track this morning, rather wet but lots of fun, first time on a track and it is a very nice one too!
Looking forward to racing soon!
Danny Harrison
24-11-2013, 10:57 PM
I cant make this afternoon unfortunately, I don't have the car.
I did however pop down to the outdoor track this morning, rather wet but lots of fun, first time on a track and it is a very nice one too!
Looking forward to racing soon!
Bet you dont take it in the mud when you realise what a pain they are to strip n clean ;)
I wont even blast mine up n down street anymore for fear of taking a heat off the tyres!
Be good to see a new face, come say hello and if you want any help just ask.
timmy80
24-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Bet you dont take it in the mud when you realise what a pain they are to strip n clean ;)
I wont even blast mine up n down street anymore for fear of taking a heat off the tyres!
Be good to see a new face, come say hello and if you want any help just ask.
Yeah, it is a little dirty, can't wait to clean it :woot:
Thanks very much, I am sure I will be over!
James
24-11-2013, 11:23 PM
First time I've been to the new Batley venue, great day! Well done Batley crew :thumbsup:
Jabber
25-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Was good to see you there. Not a bad result either beating our resident superstar. Was a great final to watch.
James
26-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Cheers James, my new cars are great! You didn't have too shabby a day yourself !
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.