View Full Version : BOOKING IN FOR ROUND 2 BURY METRO INDOOR SERIES
Gavin Collingwood
25-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Booking in for round 2 of the bury indoor winter series on the 8th of December is now open message on here or pm me to be added to the list .
Please state the class you which to race in and your pt number if you are not already on the system
Gav
Mr Satchell
25-11-2013, 05:29 PM
2wd for me. I'll do 4wd too if there's enough people
Gavin Collingwood
25-11-2013, 07:00 PM
2wd
Gavin Collingwood
Leon satchell
Paul Critchley
4wd
Leon satchell
Adam Dunley
Si Davanzo
Alan Reeves
Matt Simons
Kai Simons
HyperDunley
25-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Adam Dunley
4WD
PT 6506437
Thanks
Critch
25-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Paul Critchley,
2wd
PT on system
Si Coe
26-11-2013, 06:09 AM
4wd and race control.....
Alan Reeves
01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Alan Reeves
Matt Simons
Kai Simons
All 4wd
birdy
01-12-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm on my Works Xmas party in Sussex so can't make it.
Don't forget everyone needs to do your BRCA's & Club memberships, Si has the forms.
Gavin Collingwood
01-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Updated
2wd
Gavin Collingwood
Stu wood
Leon satchell
Paul Critchley
Dan Critchley, pt - 7588167
Dan Critchley jnr, pt-2107891
4wd
Leon satchell
Adam Dunley
Si Davanzo
Alan Reeves
Matt Simons
Kai Simons
Rob mills
Mark Broadbent
Scott Broadbent
Gavin Collingwood
03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
List updated
Gavin Collingwood
03-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Updated
2wd
Gavin Collingwood
Stu wood
Leon satchell
Paul Critchley
Dan Critchley, pt - 7588167
Dan Critchley jnr, pt-2107891
Martin husband pt 6090540
Alistair Sharpe
Ben Kaberry
Martin mills
4wd
Leon satchell
Adam Dunley
Si Davanzo
Alan Reeves
Matt Simons
Kai Simons
Rob mills
Mark Broadbent
Scott Broadbent
Luke Holdsworth
Josh Holdsworth
Ben Kaberry
Steve spencer
MartinShortCourse
05-12-2013, 12:32 AM
Martin Husband 2wd pt-6090540
evertonal
05-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi, please could you book Alistair Sharp in for 2wd. PT no. will be on the system.
Ta
Gavin Collingwood
06-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Pit man ed...? Are you and the lads coming?
Gav
Gavin Collingwood
06-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Sundays track lay out is on the bury metro RCC Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/727454360614210/
Pitman Ed
07-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Hello Gav,
I can only get there later tomorrow, but I'll get someone to take them at the usual time.
Luke and Josh both 4wd (yes, 4WD for a change).
Eddie
Gavin Collingwood
07-12-2013, 09:46 AM
4wd? :-( I wanted a rematch with luke.....
Si Coe
07-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Erm - Anyone coming from a Wigan direction? My wife wants the car and thats an issue cos I've got the race control gear.......
Gavin Collingwood
07-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Si tell her no she can't have the car then..... Man up!
millsy
07-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Gav I pm'd you about booking me in yesterday
Si Coe
07-12-2013, 06:07 PM
It is to visit a dying relative in hospital so not really something I can argue over but she's going with her dad in his car now. Also it is technically her car - mine is the Astra but since I never use it I've taken it off the road.
Just to clarify - Yes I've got the car and can get there.
Now if people want to panic, try talking to me first.....
Gavin Collingwood
07-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Did you? 2wd?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.