chrispattinson
27-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a bit of advice.
First off, until now I have only played around with 1/10th gear.
I have an LC Racing EMB-1H RTR micro buggy, which comes with the 35A hobbywing speedo and brushless motor.
This is to be a gift for my 4 year old daughter for xmas, and so I want a slow, smooth throttle.... which this sensorless brushless system won't deliver.
Can anyone advise me if buying a 380 silver can motor from ebay circa £5
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RS380-380-Brushed-Motor-for-DIY-RC-Model-Electric-Car-Airplane-Boat-/271049157823?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f1bc9ecbf
and a small brushed speed controller for £10
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brushed-Brush-Speed-Controller-ESC-320A-1-8-1-10-RC-Auto-Car-Truck-Buggy-Boat-UK-/330965183859?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item4d0f0fed73
will this deliver what I require.
thanks, Chris.
First off, until now I have only played around with 1/10th gear.
I have an LC Racing EMB-1H RTR micro buggy, which comes with the 35A hobbywing speedo and brushless motor.
This is to be a gift for my 4 year old daughter for xmas, and so I want a slow, smooth throttle.... which this sensorless brushless system won't deliver.
Can anyone advise me if buying a 380 silver can motor from ebay circa £5
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RS380-380-Brushed-Motor-for-DIY-RC-Model-Electric-Car-Airplane-Boat-/271049157823?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f1bc9ecbf
and a small brushed speed controller for £10
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brushed-Brush-Speed-Controller-ESC-320A-1-8-1-10-RC-Auto-Car-Truck-Buggy-Boat-UK-/330965183859?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item4d0f0fed73
will this deliver what I require.
thanks, Chris.