PDA

View Full Version : This sunday 1st December


racingdwarf
27-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi all

We are due to race this sunday:thumbsup:. The track we use depends on the weather,both tracks look good. we have sorted the lights in the contaner so we can pit out of the cold wind if need be, but lets hope for a nice winters day:D

I may have to head off by about 1.30 2 ish but not sure yet so I will be trying to get things going by 10.30 11ish.

If anyone is planning to arrive late let me know so I can put them on the computer before hand pls

We are racin 3 times this month if the weather lets us, a nice thing as we didn't race enough last month, and we wouldn't have had anyway with the weather we have had most weekends

craigieboy46
29-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Hi Dave I shall be there do you have any hole shots left cheers mate

racingdwarf
29-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Ahhh mate, friday night! see what I can do:)

Dandare
29-11-2013, 07:49 PM
I may have to head off by about 1.30 2 ish but not sure yet so I will be trying to get things going by 10.30 11ish.

If anyone is planning to arrive late let me know so I can put them on the computer before hand pls

Mmm.. now do I drive a 2 1/2hr⏰round trip for a possible 2 1/2 hr's racing ?

simonrhart
29-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Where do you live Dan?

Simon

Dandare
29-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Where do you live Dan?

Simon

Hour & a quarter away :p

Soz, lol, i'm near Framlingham, Suffolk.

racingdwarf
30-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Hour & a quarter away :p

Soz, lol, i'm near Framlingham, Suffolk.


may not need to go early yet, depends if I have to drive to london to deliver teenagers to Avenged sevenfold concert :cry: