View Full Version : Racing 7th dec
Trev81
27-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Hi will there be any racing on the 7th of dec got a free night so I was thinking of coming down from newcastle
Steven Forster
27-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Hi will there be any racing on the 7th of dec got a free night so I was thinking of coming down from newcastle
Think they normally run on saturday nights.....but sure somebody will be a long to confirm ;)
neallewis
27-11-2013, 11:51 PM
http://www.yorcc.org.uk/racing-calendar/
Trev81
28-11-2013, 07:44 AM
can you just turn up and book in on the night or do you have to book in addvance thanks
NeilD
28-11-2013, 09:11 AM
can you just turn up and book in on the night or do you have to book in addvance thanks
You can book in on the night.
Trev81
28-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the replay also will there be a 4wd heat or is it just 2wd that night thanks
NeilD
28-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the replay also will there be a 4wd heat or is it just 2wd that night thanks
Not sure on that one mate as I don't live in the UK anymore so I haven't raced at my old club for a while. Saying that I'd be very surprised if there wasn't any 4WD heats.
neallewis
28-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the replay also will there be a 4wd heat or is it just 2wd that night thanks
its 2wd points night, so bulk will doing that. there is normally a 4wd heat or two. also 540/17.5 class is popular. turn up with either 2wd or 4wd cars, and you will race.
Trev81
28-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Thanks very much for the reply's all being well i will see you's on the 7th :thumbsup:
farmboy
28-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Lots more information on the club website:
www.yorcc.org.uk or http://www.yorcc.org.uk/about/
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.