PDA

View Full Version : TM2 With small bores


brooksy
28-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Was wondering if anyone has run the tm2 with small bores on,and if so what surfaces and what was the difference to the big bores?.

Phill

Smartalec
28-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Yep been running mine with small bores and prefer it to be honest. It makes the car more agile. I'll forward my set up if you like?

Adam F
28-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Same here... :D

Certainly indoor on high grip I prefer it, although it was pretty good on big bores too, just a bit lazy..

brooksy
28-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Yep been running mine with small bores and prefer it to be honest. It makes the car more agile. I'll forward my set up if you like?

Cheers Alec,that'll be great. I've got an x2c so I've put those on to try. I'll give them a go next time I go to West Bridgford.

Phill

sime46
29-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Anyone know if Kyosho or TRF small bores fit?

Adam F
29-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Pretty sure both would fit (I know kyosho do for definite)

Joe_K
02-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Would I be correct in assuming the shocks from the TC02C will just fit straight on? What oil/springs do you use indoors on astro?

Legacy555
02-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Would I be correct in assuming the shocks from the TC02C will just fit straight on? What oil/springs do you use indoors on astro?

Yep! Straight off the T20C2....
Hard front and medium rear springs.
You might find the hard front isn't hard enough.
Some people using Kyosho silver fronts and dark yellow rears
lots using kyosho 3-B (3 x 1.15mm) pistons too.
Really nice shocks!

Adam F
02-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Indoors on astro try lime green kyosho fronts... or core black if you are running big bore springs..

Think Kev Lee has posted his silverstone set up in the relevant section...