View Full Version : X6 cubed shell
K-Brewer
30-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Does anyone know of any other shells fit the cubed? I've heard somewhere I think the rb6 does but wanna make sure
Cheers for looking guys
Origineelreclamebord
30-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know of any other shells fit the cubed? I've heard somewhere I think the rb6 does but wanna make sure
Cheers for looking guys
Afaik the shell used on the Cubed prototype was the RB6 Finnisher body:
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=623
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/X-6%20Cubed/IMGP6781.jpg
K-Brewer
30-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Afaik the shell used on the Cubed prototype was the RB6 Finnisher body:
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=623
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/X-6%20Cubed/IMGP6781.jpg
cheers mate, just wanted to make sure
Darren Boyle
30-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Yes the shell we ran on the prototype cars was the JConcepts Finnisher for the RB6 but we did use a prototype motor plate that accepted a modified B4 gear cover which was essential since the RB6 body will not cover the spur gear etc
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.