racingdwarf
30-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi all
It looks as if I going to have to head off around 1/1.30 ish tmro:cry: so I am going to get down to the track as soon as I can in the morning...soon as connor has finished his paper round:D I would like to get racing started AT 10am
so I can get three rounds and finals for everyone:thumbsup:
So it would be really good if we could get there a bit earlier than normal pls
no probs if you can't I can soon drop you into a round
It looks as if I going to have to head off around 1/1.30 ish tmro:cry: so I am going to get down to the track as soon as I can in the morning...soon as connor has finished his paper round:D I would like to get racing started AT 10am
so I can get three rounds and finals for everyone:thumbsup:
So it would be really good if we could get there a bit earlier than normal pls
no probs if you can't I can soon drop you into a round