PDA

View Full Version : Racing is On 8th of December (Xmas Series)


Steven Forster
02-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Alright people, racing is on this Sunday as usual from 5:45pm-10pm

So whos coming at what are you running ???

Also any suggestions on what dates you want to run our clubs Mini Xmas Series ???

Sunday 8th of Dec. 6 -10pm ???

Sunday 15th Dec 6 - 10pm ???

Sunday 22nd Dec, 6 – 10pm ???

Thursday 26th Dec, Times ???

Sunday 29th Dec, 6-10pm ???

Best 3 out of 5 Possibly ???

We need to get ideas for the dates so we can book the hall ASAP !!!

So what do you all think ???

See you all this sunday ;) :thumbsup:

DAVO
02-12-2013, 08:30 PM
All of them dates seem spot on for me and Ty so is it poss the first round this Sunday as we will try and stay for the finals if so ?

Steven Forster
02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
All of them dates seem spot on for me and Ty so is it poss the first round this Sunday as we will try and stay for the finals if so ?

Yeah we could start this sunday......see if anybody else fancies it ;)

Anybody fancy boxing day on the thursday or shall we stick to the sundays ?

Jedward
02-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Yep the 8th is good for Charlie 2wd, possibly with a B4 if I get my finger out! :thumbsup:

The mini series sounds good, All Sundays work for us, but probably not Boxing Day Thursday

chrispattinson
03-12-2013, 01:57 PM
I'll not make it this Sunday, but all Sunday's after should be ok. Not sure about boxing day though....

Trev81
03-12-2013, 03:09 PM
I'll not be Abel to make this Sunday eather but should be fine for the the rest I will have to Speak to the misses about Boxing Day will let you no as soon as I can

AfroP
03-12-2013, 03:32 PM
Might be there sunday
depends if pack is in a fit enough to give me a lift after his xmas party


will be running 4wd if there

I wouldnt be able to make the boxing day

dpackster1980
03-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Fingers crossed I should be racing. :thumbsup:

Jedward
08-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Thanks to everyone who helped out with Charlie's B4 tonight! We had a really good evening despite the obvious downs.

I am planning on getting a new brushed esc this week, please can someone replace the tamiya type connector for a deans type (or similar; will take advice) next Sunday?

Thanks.
John

Steven Forster
08-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Thanks to everyone who helped out with Charlie's B4 tonight! We had a really good evening despite the obvious downs.

I am planning on getting a new brushed esc this week, please can someone replace the tamiya type connector for a deans type (or similar; will take advice) next Sunday?

Thanks.
John

Theres always somebody at the club who will help in any way we can :thumbsup:

Ive got some spare deans plugs you can have for charlie....will solder them on for you on sunday as well if you like ? ;)

DAVO
08-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Great first round of the winter series will the results be posted online thanks

Steven Forster
09-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Great first round of the winter series will the results be posted online thanks

Was gonna take a pic of the Finals results and post them on here.....couldnt find the 2wd results sheet though....but have the 4wd sheet, so will post them up ;)

dpackster1980
09-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Was gonna take a pic of the Finals results and post them on here.....couldnt find the 2wd results sheet though....but have the 4wd sheet, so will post them up ;)

Get the 4wd results up, I can't believe how fast and close it was. I really enjoyed last night. :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
10-12-2013, 11:34 PM
2wd

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l329/d3xt3r24/RC%20Pics/98A4205B-29F1-442E-B77B-2140604F4258_zpscrmdbkrj.png

4wd

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l329/d3xt3r24/RC%20Pics/5452ED77-DF5F-4FE9-BE0E-DFFFD9370585_zpstewjtfu9.jpg

:thumbsup: