View Full Version : Racing this Sunday 8th December AM Meeting!
lee rc
05-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Is there racing this sunday?
dobber
05-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Is there racing this sunday?
I believe there is Lee. Think it's either James or myself runnung it :)
jlucas
05-12-2013, 02:25 PM
I believe there is Lee. Think it's either James or myself runnung it :)
I heard joint effort
Dammit !
Not at the fact that James and / or Hedger is running it,,,,.......well maybe ;)
But it's a Sunday I could have made but we are at my mates place on Saturday night.
Can't race tonight but will pop in to drop my KF off with Jimmy and chat for a little while as work is still crazy :( :( and double :(
Dudders
05-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Yes, Sunday from 8.00am....
TARTMAN
05-12-2013, 11:15 PM
yet another Sunday I am working............:(:(:mad::mad:
aaarrrghhhh........:(
Zippy G
07-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Can we run mini 8ights???
absolute alignment
08-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Can we run mini 8ights???
They were funny, if a bit under reliable when being driven over but the 1/10 cars
Zippy G
08-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Reliability was down to a lazy pit crew, but the kids loved. In all fairness to the cars, they took a beating that most 1/10th scale wouldn't have taken all morning :woot:.
When they were running well the boys were running at the top end of the heat :woot:
BUT they are just SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!:woot:
Dudders
08-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Reliability was down to a lazy pit crew, but the kids loved. In all fairness to the cars, they took a beating that most 1/10th scale wouldn't have taken all morning :woot:.
When they were running well the boys were running at the top end of the heat :woot:
BUT they are just SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!:woot:
http://youtu.be/wXw6znXPfy4
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.