View Full Version : show us your micro's
rondoolaa
09-12-2013, 12:14 AM
starting with my gtb, :thumbsup:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7373/11280125594_8d56e978eb_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280125594/)
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3762/11280100036_d073389512_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280100036/)
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3830/11280055415_b5a66640ec_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280055415/)
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7414/11280100246_d6ea983261_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280100246/)
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5527/11280127664_edef85467a_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280127664/)
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3680/11280058715_d63d7ddb87_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280058715/)
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3771/11280098496_259210d7be_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280098496/)
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2893/11280124134_47187e43bf_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/76269319@N04/11280124134/)
Danosborne6661
09-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Schumacher distributed LC-Racing EMB-1 :)
http://i.imgur.com/pEhZEbA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/apiWftE.jpg
scattyv
03-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Schumacher distributed LC-Racing EMB-1 :)
http://i.imgur.com/pEhZEbA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/apiWftE.jpg
What battery is it in this car?
Rebelrc
03-02-2014, 07:50 PM
I have just bought the top spec £99 EMB-1
I'm hoping to use it at home as a practice aid for my 1/10th racing
It's a cracking little car
Builds nicely , strong construction and great looking
I have had a couple of laps of my games room and it drives just like a tenth
Kit tyres are great too
So all in all I've not a bad word to say about it
Fantastic
And cheaper than VRC!
silone74
10-02-2014, 08:13 PM
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz324/slone74/20140208_133852-1_zpsuvm2rcjw.jpg (http://s840.photobucket.com/user/slone74/media/20140208_133852-1_zpsuvm2rcjw.jpg.html)
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz324/slone74/20130525_185642-1_zps1755a267.jpg (http://s840.photobucket.com/user/slone74/media/20130525_185642-1_zps1755a267.jpg.html)
My EMB's and mini 8
gerbil
11-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Here's my gt14b pro
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/slimferno/C6A60A4B-64AF-4927-87B0-F71B0643A21B-28059-0000201130D25B24_zps5ddeadb0.jpg
My chunk
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/slimferno/E9611504-686B-41D1-8BC0-1A48ECA35C2F-2353-000003E331337001_zps1b050df6.jpg
My home made 2wd
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/slimferno/706D1674-909B-4576-9451-544FE5702312-995-000000D349E8BA95_zpsb5e8473b.jpg
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/slimferno/B2BA5092-2EDA-41C1-A7A5-A667E2C48DE2-3528-000004F0DC6CF641_zpsf0b5383a.jpg
My phat escort on another gt14b
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/slimferno/CA7F27D9-0C36-4A6A-BF2C-7C7AAA461BC7-9980-000009A6A6811F42_zps3b78aec5.jpg
gerbil
11-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Just sorting my mini 8 shell out before I can get a picture up of it :thumbsup:
scattyv
22-02-2014, 11:59 PM
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/scattyv/Mini%208ight%20Mods/IMAG0626a_zpscb380a3c.jpg
gerbil
27-06-2014, 08:40 PM
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/slimferno/Mobile%20Uploads/0200357F-F9E0-46A7-8A53-FE347878F3ED_zpsbebxqpqt.jpg (http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/slimferno/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0200357F-F9E0-46A7-8A53-FE347878F3ED_zpsbebxqpqt.jpg.html)
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/slimferno/Mobile%20Uploads/B24F958D-1A38-45FB-BEFB-A40C8995C0FC_zpszwmnrcfj.jpg (http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/slimferno/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B24F958D-1A38-45FB-BEFB-A40C8995C0FC_zpszwmnrcfj.jpg.html)
My gtb just awaiting my front tyres to be delivered
Chassis is the same as well I thought it might of been over kill but with the black contrast it looks smart
silone74
31-08-2014, 11:21 PM
The gang ready to roll lol
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz324/slone74/20140831_221526-1_zpst4jyvsao.jpg (http://s840.photobucket.com/user/slone74/media/20140831_221526-1_zpst4jyvsao.jpg.html)
Si
bearsdad71
16-09-2014, 10:35 AM
I have just bought the top spec £99 EMB-1
I'm hoping to use it at home as a practice aid for my 1/10th racing
It's a cracking little car
Builds nicely , strong construction and great looking
I have had a couple of laps of my games room and it drives just like a tenth
Kit tyres are great too
So all in all I've not a bad word to say about it
Fantastic
And cheaper than VRC!
where did you source your EMB1 Rebel RC?
cheers :thumbsup:
jimmyduke
20-04-2015, 10:06 PM
What battery is it in this car?
Hi there Danosbourne
Can you please tell me what wheels you use for this car?
Thanks
rondoolaa
21-04-2015, 05:07 PM
these wheels look like them jimmyduke,
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8731/16604981473_9ba07d7158.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7638/17017764987_88a269bee2.jpg
and these look like the batteries scattyv,
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7672/17225186735_b2389571f3.jpg
jimmyduke
22-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Hey Thanks for the info on the wheels. Thats helped me!!!!
OptimaZe
17-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Mini-Z buggy
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/quaz1_zpscea1616c.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/quaz1_zpscea1616c.jpg.html)
With custom RC10 replica body
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/675574e9-6a97-47b0-8574-16cba39fa018_zps519100e4.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/675574e9-6a97-47b0-8574-16cba39fa018_zps519100e4.jpg.html)
Lipo powered Mini-Z monster
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/IMAG3031_zpsegm1ch89.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/IMAG3031_zpsegm1ch89.jpg.html)
Losi Micro truggy with custom foam tires on 3D printed wheels
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Losi%20Micro/IMG_2845_zpsl55iapr2.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Losi%20Micro/IMG_2845_zpsl55iapr2.jpg.html)
Customized Redcat Sumo truggies
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/24th%20Racers/6ec38fef-bd04-4975-a121-9f54347132ea_zpsd075422e.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/24th%20Racers/6ec38fef-bd04-4975-a121-9f54347132ea_zpsd075422e.jpg.html)
Mini-Z MR-01
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/voda1_zps2cd82ffe.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/voda1_zps2cd82ffe.jpg.html)
Mini-Z MR-02
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/IMAG0390_zps02a3c5e3.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/IMAG0390_zps02a3c5e3.jpg.html)
Futaba Delphi Indy Car with PN Racing Motor
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Delphi%20Indy%20Car/fdi_zpsqb1358zi.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Delphi%20Indy%20Car/fdi_zpsqb1358zi.jpg.html)
The ever changing and ever growing playground
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/RCP1_zps0pcnkeiz.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/RCP1_zps0pcnkeiz.jpg.html)
OptimaZe
01-09-2015, 02:19 AM
Better pic of the Mini-Z buggy
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/zpro_zpsuk7v7ctz.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/zpro_zpsuk7v7ctz.jpg.html)
rcmonkee
16-09-2015, 02:50 PM
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p791/plymouthrc/IMAG5899_zpse69bd106.jpg (http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/plymouthrc/media/IMAG5899_zpse69bd106.jpg.html)
TyHodge07
30-01-2019, 12:34 PM
Mini-Z buggy
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/fast-max/Mini-Zs/quaz1_zpscea1616c.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/fast-max/media/Mini-Zs/quaz1_zpscea1616c.jpg.html)
Where’s does this body come from? Nice looking rigs
rondoolaa
05-02-2019, 02:52 AM
Looks a bit like a cut down viper shell
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F 352585539812
rondoolaa
20-04-2019, 04:48 PM
my latest micro ( instead of getting the lwb emb1 like everyone else ) is a lwb mini 8ight,
i just used my original swb mini 8ight and purchased for it the mini 8ight-t chassis, top deck, center drive shaft and steering mech,
it got me 3rd in the winter series so it seems to be good :thumbsup:
silone74
03-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Emb-1 lwb
https://www.flickr.com/photos/187258021@N04/shares/Ytaarw
Si
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.