PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 15th of December (Xmas Series)


Steven Forster
10-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Alright people,

Racing is on this Sunday as usual from 5:45pm-10pm

So who's coming at what are you running ???

Quicker we get the track setup the quicker we can get racing ;)

See you all there :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
11-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Chris Pattinson. 4wd. Thanks.

AfroP
11-12-2013, 08:34 AM
4wd please

N7ELA
11-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Is there a non series heat...?

dpackster1980
11-12-2013, 06:43 PM
4wd for me.

ja76
11-12-2013, 07:55 PM
4wd for me too

Steven Forster
11-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Is there a non series heat...?

4wd for me.

Will have to ask the "much More Buggy Chump" on that one ;) :lol:

Dalla
12-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Oh dear I thought you said 'Chimp' :p

http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=987&pictureid=6329

AfroP
12-12-2013, 01:06 PM
lol!

corkyjohnson75
13-12-2013, 06:07 PM
4WD for me .

honrico Diablo
13-12-2013, 08:46 PM
any room for a born again with an old losi xx?

DAVO
13-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

DAVO
13-12-2013, 09:15 PM
any room for a born again with an old losi xx?

Yes mate definitely :thumbsup:

dpackster1980
13-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Will have to ask the "much More Buggy Chump" on that one ;) :lol:

You couldn't even win a game of contect 4 playing by yourself. :p

fletch75
13-12-2013, 11:08 PM
I'll be racing 2wd but if there's enough space in one of the heats I'd like to practice 4wd also

Trev81
14-12-2013, 02:04 PM
2wd for me also would any body be kind enough to donate or sell me some 25w shock oil to put in my back shocks I have ordered some but it hasn't arrived

Steven Forster
14-12-2013, 02:50 PM
any room for a born again with an old losi xx?

More the merrier mate ;) :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
14-12-2013, 02:51 PM
2wd for me also would any body be kind enough to donate or sell me some 25w shock oil to put in my back shocks I have ordered some but it hasn't arrived

Will do mate :D

DAVO
14-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Has anyone got a spare esc stew b cab borrow tomorrow night till his comes back from Schumacher
Thanks

Jayk
14-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Myself mel and ryan will be down, following trev.
Me 4wd
Ryan 4wd
Mel 2 or 4 not sure yet

Jedward
14-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Charlie 2wd. We have stripped and rebuilt the diff and replaced the acoms for the Gemini so fingers crossed he should be good to go. I'll bring some Blutac though, just in case the connection from servo to receiver plays up again...

Jedward
14-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Charlie 2wd. We have stripped and rebuilt the diff and replaced the acoms for the Gemini so fingers crossed he should be good to go. I'll bring some Blutac though, just in case the connection from servo to receiver plays up again...

I spoke too soon :( We have a new esc for a 23T brushed motor, and although I have set it up correctly and the LED sequence for forwards and brake is correct, there is no power to the motor when I press the throttle, just an audible beep :confused: . I have tried a different transmitter and receiver, and a different motor and get the same issue. Please can anyone bring a suitable esc for me to test, as I think there is a fault with the new esc I have?

Charlie still 2wd but Tamiya not B4 as planned.
Thank you.

ja76
14-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Anyone got a set of 4wd wheels ( new or good condition used) I can buy of them tomorrow?

DAVO
14-12-2013, 11:19 PM
What to fit mate the Kyosho or Schumacher ?

DAVO
14-12-2013, 11:21 PM
I spoke too soon :( We have a new esc for a 23T brushed motor, and although I have set it up correctly and the LED sequence for forwards and brake is correct, there is no power to the motor when I press the throttle, just an audible beep :confused: . I have tried a different transmitter and receiver, and a different motor and get the same issue. Please can anyone bring a suitable esc for me to test, as I think there is a fault with the new esc I have?

Charlie still 2wd but Tamiya not B4 as planned.
Thank you.

Fetch it tomorrow night mate some one will have a look for you

ja76
14-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Schumacher mate, you got pin drive like?

DAVO
15-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Schumacher mate, you got pin drive like?

Ye should be able to sort ye some rears not sura about fronts though

DAVO
15-12-2013, 12:21 AM
I spoke too soon :( We have a new esc for a 23T brushed motor, and although I have set it up correctly and the LED sequence for forwards and brake is correct, there is no power to the motor when I press the throttle, just an audible beep :confused: . I have tried a different transmitter and receiver, and a different motor and get the same issue. Please can anyone bring a suitable esc for me to test, as I think there is a fault with the new esc I have?

Charlie still 2wd but Tamiya not B4 as planned.
Thank you.

Is the transmitter throttle set up the correct way forwards for forwards and and also make sure all the trims etc are set at zero and end points at max for (throttle and brake) when calibrating the speedo

AfroP
15-12-2013, 12:40 AM
are the motor wires soldered up correctly?
and is it sensored or un sensored?

Jedward
15-12-2013, 08:19 AM
are the motor wires soldered up correctly?
and is it sensored or un sensored?

Yes the wires are soldered correctly. It's un sensored but it is a brushed motor.

chrispattinson
15-12-2013, 09:19 AM
I'll bring some Schumacher wheels and tyres you can use to get you going.
Stew ... I've got a speedo if you need one.
Trev I'll bring oil
And I'm sure we'll get Charlie's car going.

.... Might be a busy night Lol.

chrispattinson
15-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Yes the wires are soldered correctly. It's un sensored but it is a brushed motor.

I'll bring another brushed motor along to try. I'll see if I have a spare brushed speedo ...

StwBald
15-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Stew ... I've got a speedo if you need one.

Cheers Chris, Nice one.

ja76
15-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Thanks chris

Jedward
15-12-2013, 12:10 PM
I'll bring another brushed motor along to try. I'll see if I have a spare brushed speedo ...

Thanks Chris :thumbsup:

AfroP
15-12-2013, 12:55 PM
I could pull the citrix stock speedo and 13.5t out my truck and bring it along in case charlie needs it

Steven Forster
15-12-2013, 02:16 PM
I'll bring some Schumacher wheels and tyres you can use to get you going.
Stew ... I've got a speedo if you need one.
Trev I'll bring oil
And I'm sure we'll get Charlie's car going.

.... Might be a busy night Lol.

Yeah chris.....think im gonna be busy on race control :woot:

Might get there a little bit earlier so I can get set up quicker ;)

Jedward
15-12-2013, 02:30 PM
I could pull the citrix stock speedo and 13.5t out my truck and bring it along in case charlie needs it

Brilliant, thank you :thumbsup:

Jayk
15-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Trev what time you going to mels ?
Thats if your going ??

fletch75
16-12-2013, 12:22 AM
A good nights racing again guys cheers

chrispattinson
16-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Agreed, a great nights racing. Nice to see the club busy, I hope everyone enjoyed it.
It seemed very slippery early on, not sure if that was due to myself having minipins on as I had no minispikes.

ja76
16-12-2013, 09:25 AM
A great night's racing thanks guy's
Big thanks to Chris for the setups tips and tyres :thumbsup:

StwBald
16-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Big thanks must go to Chris for the lend of a NIB speedo.

also thanks to Dex for the Rx, just wish I left it in for the final.

:thumbsup:

Jedward
16-12-2013, 09:21 PM
A big thank you to everyone involved with getting Charlie's B4 running, and also for setting it up and tuning it :thumbsup:

Sorry we dashed off at the end, but what with it being a school night etc. We didn't get home till 10:45, and someone was more than a little grumpy this morning :cry:

Steven Forster
18-12-2013, 12:16 AM
2wd A

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l329/d3xt3r24/RC%20Pics/3E134BC5-E9DC-403D-81F1-3AE617A1E592_zpsjlziw7al.jpg

2wd B

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l329/d3xt3r24/RC%20Pics/3ADCDE15-7443-48DF-B59B-1E9F66A42627_zpsovjf0knp.jpg

2wd C

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l329/d3xt3r24/RC%20Pics/10560362-FEF6-47ED-AFF1-C2EEE07C262E_zpsyqoff5iq.jpg

4wd A

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l329/d3xt3r24/RC%20Pics/A22BF711-9B8C-4350-A1D5-AF617436080C_zpsyvmaytgf.jpg

:thumbsup:

Jayk
18-12-2013, 12:59 AM
I got a dns :(
It never recognised the transponder :(

Good night tho !

AfroP
18-12-2013, 08:25 AM
images been moved or deleted?

Steven Forster
18-12-2013, 08:36 AM
images been moved or deleted?

Will try and sort it out later ;)

ja76
19-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Any further with posting results from last wk dex

Steven Forster
19-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Any further with posting results from last wk dex

Sorted :)