View Full Version : Where to buy Lipos for Mini 8?
Pocket Rocket
16-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Where can I buy Lipos?
I have been advised to buy
Gens Ace 2s 1800 20c as they fit well into the mini 8
I can't buy them anywhere :mad: they are either out of stock or they won't ship to the UK or it cost 3 times more than the batteries for the shipping :thumbdown:
I have looked at plenty of other options but again no stock:mad:
I preffer to buy in the UK as I have been stung by taxes in the past
Any directions would help :thumbsup:
gerbil
16-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Www.giantshark.co.uk
d is we're I get mine from really quick postage as well
Search it on google mate :thumbsup:
Pocket Rocket
16-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Tried them, they didn't have the 1800 in stock so I ordered the 1550, they were showing 2 in stock so I ordered them on thursday. Today I got an email telling me that my payment had been refunded with no explanation why:mad:
I have been trawling the internet for the past 2 hours and found nothing, that's why I put the post up hoping someone might show me a light I hadn't seen yet
superx
16-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Hobbyking in the UK supply these :
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__20390__Turnigy_nano_tech_2200mah_2S_40_80C_Lipo_ Pack_TRA2820_Traxxas_1_16_models_.html
They fit in my LRP Shark and LC Racing EMB 1 buggies very nicely ( So should fit the Losi no problems also )
Fantastic packs :wub:wub
Pocket Rocket
16-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Hobbyking in the UK supply these :
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__20390__Turnigy_nano_tech_2200mah_2S_40_80C_Lipo_ Pack_TRA2820_Traxxas_1_16_models_.html
They fit in my LRP Shark and LC Racing EMB 1 buggies very nicely ( So should fit the Losi no problems also )
Fantastic packs :wub:wub
Thanks for that, i've just found them from a UK supplier and got them. Finally i'll get to race them :woot:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks to all replies
rondoolaa
16-12-2013, 11:24 PM
these are a damn good cell for the mini 8ight and the carisma
http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=13625&p_catid=143#.Uq-LQvRdXfI
around £16 - £20 from a uk dealer
stella51
20-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Are traxxas mini e revo worth to buy? please reply
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.